Today's a good day (just like any other day; its a state of mind?) My peers celebrated my CEO's birthday and mine today (its advance, I know); love the chocolate cake and bookworm me got a wonderful birtday gift - Kinokuniya book voucher woohoo! Funny how I was just planning to head to town sometime this month to buy books at Kino or Borders :)
And I'll be meeting up with my dive mates in 2 weeks to celebrate my birthday (hope there's no sabotage of any kind, ha!)
Mum called to confirm that she has booked the photo studio for family portrait of my brother and I in our convocation gowns (can sense her pride at this accomplishment)... love you mum!
Oh last night, Clarence (my Yoga instructor) was rather funny; it was a fun class. Darn! I was informed that I am left with only 17 more lessons at the gym... well worth it to extend my membership, don't you think? Have to see my schedule coz dread extending the membership before the fasting month ;P
Ok off to lunch.. before I continue with this...
Received a call from my music school - my keyboard is in wohoo! (thanks, Jude) Gonna collect it this week and practise, practise, practise...poor Boy has to put up with me and no more 'laughing' from my music instructor (Zali, can hear you saying, "Must have two Nor Azzah, one left hand for the chords and one right hand for the keys) :P
Was pleasantly surprised to receive an email from a dear friend (precious, if you are reading this, love you loads!) Its good to 'hibernate, do some soul searching and rejuvenate'. Wished her well (safe journey to and fro). What's wonderful about our friendship is that we don't have to stick together to stay together. At the back of our minds, we know we are there for each other in times of need :)
Time: 9.45pm... Gonna head home and get some rest. Tomorrow have to continue with more documentation, blah! Thank GOD for the long National Day weekend. *feeling patriotic* Majulah Singapura...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment